- When: 4/6/2021
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: LETC, Chinese Downhill, Blue Steel, Goober, Trump, Hush Money, Airstream, Red Dragon, GTA, and Yogi (Raleigh)
11 of Cape Fear’s finest PAX posted for the Turbo Tuesday and satisfied their craving for speed this morning.
Here is how it all went down:
SSH x 15
Cotton Pickers x 15
Windmill x 10
First, PAX moseyed to the Live Oak Dr. loop for a speed test:
- Mosey ¾ of loop, sprint last ¼
- Mosey ½ of loop, sprint other ½
- Mosey ¼ of loop, sprint final ¾
Next, we ran to Stone St. Indian Run fashion.
Then came the BLIMPS! It went something like this:
- Starting from Oceanic St. all the way to Oxford St., run through each Access Point (10 in total) in U format i.e. down one access point, up the other one is 1 U.
- Perform the BLIMPS at every U.
- Unfortunately, we ran out of time and had to skip the last letter – S(quats)!
We ran back to the flag to get ready for…
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama…
- Strong work today! Thanks for starting the day with me!
- @Yogi – thank you for the prayers and taking us out. Glad you joined us allllll the way from Raleigh! What’s up!
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…