PAX: YHC, Snickers, Brady, Coffee Break, Regis, Sir Newt, Ice Man, Foo Foo, Goldbug
F3 Mission: To plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men, for the invigoration of male community leadership.
5 Core Principles:
- Open to all men
- Held outside, rain or shine, hot or cold
- Led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification
- Always ends in a Circle of Trust (COT)
- Seal claps x 20
- Toy Soldiers x 15
- Gravel Pickers x 10
- 5 Burpees OYO and 10 merkins OYO
Feelin’ Lucky in Leland!
PAX pulled a card from the card deck and ran to pre-determined point and back while other PAX did the following based on the card pulled:
- Joker – Stargazer & PAX share how they feel blessed today
- Ace – Burpees
- Red face card – Jump Squats
- Black face card – Merkins
- # Club – Flutter Kicks
- # Diamond – Carolina Dry Docks
- # Heart – Big Boy Situps
- # Spade – Thrusters
Divide into 2 teams. One team throws, kicks, or whatever a football as far as possible. The other team does the same with a soccer ball. Whoever wins tells the other team how to retrieve the balls (run, bear crawl, skip, etc). The losing team chooses the exercise the winners do while they wait for the other team to return with the balls. Alternate the ball type with each round since the soccer ball was definitely more advantageous.
Notes: Foo Foo is quick to hand out burpees on the last round.
- YHC shared how much of a blessing it is to be a part of F3. Asked the PAX to consider their own blessings daily.
- No FNGs
- Prayers for Brady’s daughter to have a safe solo camping trip