Location: Battle Ship
Q In Charge: Circuit Breaker
I began the workout by introducing myself and making sure the pax knew I was not a professional and that they were working out at their own risk. If at anytime they needed to modify the exercise to avoid injury they were encouraged to do so.
Next, I reminded the pax of what the mission of F3 is as well as our core values.
The Mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Our core values are
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a Circle of Trust (COT)
Warm O Rama:
SSH x 20 in cadence
Mountain Climbers x 20 in cadence
High Knees x 20 in cadence
Burpee Tour of Downtown
Stop 1 – Parking Deck wall
• Burpee plank jacks x10 with four 4 count plank jacks for each burpee.
Stop 2 – Cape Fear courtyard
• Burpee Box Jumps x 10
Stop 3 – Convention Center wall
• Balls to the wall- Pax held Balls to the wall while each pax took a turn doing 2 Star Jump Burpees
Stop 4 – Convention Center Lawn
• Burpee Mountain Climbers x 10 with four 4 count mountain climbers
Stop 5 – Hotel Ballast
• 10 contra burpee broad jumps burpees. Ascended by one on the Merkins with each burpee.
Stop 7 – The Stairs
• 7’s – Burpee sit thrus x 1 ascended by one and 6 Tony Hawk Burpees descending by one.
Rosalitas x20 in cadence
Heals to Heaven x20 in cadence
Low flutter kicks x20 in cadence
Count or Rama
Name O Rama
Announcements- Ballast ruck/coupon challenge, Foo Foo’s first bootcamp style Q
Named the FNG- @Fish Hippie- he earned his name because he is a Marine Patrol officer and someone was enjoying some ganja this morning while we were doing burpees.
Prayers- For one of our Pax marriage and for the grace of God to pump blood through our veins and put air in our lungs.