Location: Access 4 Wrightsville Beach, NC
Conditions: 50 degrees and clear.
Pax: Hush Money, Wahlburger, Ionic Bond, Blue Steel, Sunrise, Aqua Man, Crocket, Cupcake, Sprinkles , Mr Incredible, Tom Sawyer, Mcfly, Niles, Dino, Renaldo, Banjo, Open house, Vogue, Cinder, FNG (Jimmy Hoffa),
FNG (El Rey), Kenny Powers, Big Sky, Funfetty, and Vinaigrette
Q In Charge: Circuit Breaker
The mission of F3 is to plant grow and serve small workout groups for men and for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a Circle of Trust (COT)
Warm O Rama:
Side straddle hops- QTY 40
The Pax helped me remember an old flame that burnt out much too early (haha) all while listening to rock legends Creed and smoking our shoulders.
Creed – Arms Wide Open: 4:34 of pure joy all while doing the following…. with our arms wide open.
- Big Arm Circles
- Little Arms Circles
- Flying Sun Gods – (Lean torso forward, raise one leg out to the back, reach arms out to side and do small arm circles. Count in cadence just like sun gods. Forward on one leg, then switch legs and reverse.)
- Flying Nun (Lunge walk with little baby arm circles)
Contra Broad Jump Burpees- One merkin burpee, broad jump, 2 merkin burpee, broad jump, 3 merkin burpee all the way up to 10 merkin burpee.
Derkins on wall- each pax does 2 derkins while the rest hold position
Next we ran to the beach and performed B.O.M.B.S
100- Overhead Claps
200- Big Boy Sit-ups
Back to Parking Lot
Mike Tyson’s – Start on one curb do 1 Mike Tyson, bear crawl to other side of parking lot and perform 2 Mike Tysons, back across 3 Mike Tysons and so on, up to 5 Mike Tysons.
Then we finished with a round of Pax call the exercise.
Announcements – Shirt orders and advisory council meeting.
Name o Rama
Count O Rama
Prayer Request – Wahlburger’s niece Ocean