CONDITIONS: FOOTBALL WEATHER – 39 and Misty
PAX: 12 – Picasso, Jagger, EOM, Undertaker, Joints, Sock Puppet, GTA, 10-Count, OP, Sparky, BabyBack, HumpDay
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors (or Virtual during a pandemic), rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a COT
SSH – 20
Pebble Pickers – 10
Moroccan Night clubs – 10
SSH – 20
Mosey to the Football Field
ANYONE CAN SAY HIT AT ANY TIME AND WE HIT THE DECK
Approx 5 min
- Up/Downs – around the circle, feet chopping. When it gets to you, choose up or down.
- line up on 1 yard line. Everyone begins exercise rotating through the following:
- Starting from the right, PAX runs to the 40 yard line, center of Field, burpee, run back.
Go down the line and back.
- Stay in line. Bear crawl every 5 yards. Once you hit 5 yards, go down the line and Pax calls out LEFT or RIGHT. Depending on what’s called, monkey roll to that side and then bear crawl 5 yards. Go through the entire line once then lunge back to goal line.
Approx 7 min
- Stay in line. Everyone does Heismans, Pax Duck walks 5 yards and broad jumps back, gets back in line and continues heismans and continue through group.
- 5x 40 yard sprints with a burpee after each rep
Approx 7-8 min
5 merkins before each – continue to rotate
A: Diagonal Cone Zig/Zag – “Running back drill”
B: Agility Cones – Front/Backpedal/Shuffle/Shuffle/Sprint
F3 shirts – Go get them!
OP Selling his house – Go Buy it!
#Tobytalk tomorrow – Go to Picasso’s Palace!
Sparky – F3 Cape Fear Advisory Meeting coming up – Go to it!