AO: Tortoise Tuesday
Date: November 10, 2020
Pax: 9 – GOAT, Shakespeare, Picasso, GTA, White Rabbit, 10 Count, Offering Plate, Geiger(&Spence), HumpDay
- 22 Merkins for the Veterans who take their lives every 22 minutes
- Stay down and stretch Calves
- 10 Pebble Pickers
- 15 SSH
Line Up –
- High Knees
- Butt Kickers
Indian run to far parking Lot
- Partner Up
- Pax 1: Run the Mile Loop. Tag in your partner and then begin the alternating exercises. Both Pax will Run 1 Mile. After both Pax run their mile, continue the alternating exercises until everyone is finished.
- Pax 2: Alternate through the following:
- A: Sprint half the lot, backpedal back, Sprint Full lot, backpedal back.
- B: 100 (1:1 – 100 Total) Curb Feet Switches
- C: 25 LBC’s, American Hammers or Bicycles
PART 2: Split into groups of 4
- [Medium Sprint – approx. 200 meters] Pax team starts in High Plank, 1 Pax Runs the Parking Lot Loop, when back to start, next pax runs. All Finish in High Plank. (Winning Team Picks exercise everyone does – Exercise Chosen: 25 LBC’s)
- [Long Sprint – approx. 600 meters] Pax Team starts holding 6 inches. 1 Pax runs the loop around the football field. Continue to hold 6 inches while others run, or you can keep jogging around the parking lot. (Winning team picks exercise – Exercise Chosen: 10 Burpees)
- [Short Sprint – approx 40 meters] 2 Pax from Each team on either side of the parking lot. Everyone holds a squat, relay through team for short sprints (Winning team picks exercise – Exercise Chosen: Team sprint 40 meters).
Indian Run back to AO.
- Tortuga Tuesdays shirts. Need at least 12
- Eden Village – Assistance needed bush hogging and working a garden. Check presentation will be at 11AM
- Plenty of F2 Going on this weekend:Comfort food cookoff – Sat Nov 14th 1-4 PM & Gaver Oyster Roast Sat Nov 14th 4 PM.