Date: June 12, 2020
QIC: FunnyCar (R) from Hampton Roads
PAX: 10 Count, Picasso, Jagger, Shakespeare, Cabana Boy, Armor All, Water Boy, Knievel (FNG -John Gilbert), Beauty, Geiger, Undertaker, Baby Back, He Hate Me, Gump, EOM, Pledge, Offering Plate, Denis the Menace, Ball Bearing (R), Sparky (R), Funny Car (R)
COVID-19 at Stingray
Welcome and Disclosures
All warm-up exercises include 19 reps in cadence. Side Straddle Hop, Thru the Tunnel, Michael Phelps, Imperial Walkers, Squats.
Since our lives are being impacted by COVID-19, the workout includes the following 19 exercises with each exercise including 19 reps. After each exercise the PAX run around 50 yards out and 50 yards back. Have PAX take turns leading the counting for each exercise.
1. Merkins 19 cadence
2. Monkey Humpers 19 cadence
3. American Hammers 19 cadence
4. Alabama Prom Date 19 cadence
5. Burpees 19
6. Freddy Mercuries 19 cadence
7. Bobby Hurleys 19 single count
8. Carolina Dry Docks 19 cadence
9. Pickle Pounders 19 cadence
10. LBCs 19 cadence
11. Superman 19 cadence
12. Squats 19 cadence
13. Big Boy Sit-ups 19 single count
14. Bonnie Blair’s 19 cadence
15. Penguin crunches 19 cadence
16. Hand release merkins 19 single count
17. Mountain climbers 19 cadence
18. Hello Dollies 19 cadence
19. Side Straddle Hop 19 cadence
CIRCLE OF TRUST
Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
Philippians 4:6 – Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
Funny Car – Hampton Roads