4 PAX for a Battleground Jacobs Ladder
PAX: @Kix, @Crockett, @Tom Sawyer, @Steak Knives
QIC: Steak Knives
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a COT.
SSH IC x 20
10 Windmills IC
20 Imperial Walkers IC
20 Moroccan Night Clubs IC
Ring of Fire
Run the outer loop of HBP stopping at each park bench. Add an exercise each time until we get to the 6th bench. Subtract 1 from each bench after completing the exercises at the 6th bench.
- 10 Merkins
- Add 10 Sumo Squats
- Add 20 single count Mountain Climbers
- Add 10 4-count American Hammers
- Add 10 Burpees
- Add 10 Crunchy Frogs
- Subtract 10 Crunchy Frogs
- Subtract 10 Burpees
- Subtract 10 4-count American Hammers
- Subtract 20 single count Mountain Climbers
- Subtract 10 Sumo Squats
Run until back to the AO
PAX 1: Pandemic AMRAP (squat jump, broad jump And then crawl bear back to starting position)
PAX 2: Run around the parking lot loop. Flapjack when PAX 2 returns from run.
Thank you to the men of F3 for providing the physical and mental motivation to make a difference in this world.
COT: For our Nantan, our fellow PAX and for the F3 Cape Fear Region. For Crockett’s Brother and for Kix’s coworker.