14 PAX killing the Pandemic at HMM.
AO: HMM – HMP
PAX: Dixie Chick, Snap On, GOAT, Mr. T, Morpheus, Undertaker, Jiffy Pop, Dogwood, GTA, SOL, Doubtfire,Pixel Pusher, Seahorse, Steak Knives
QIC: Steak Knives
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Workouts are always free
- Are open to all men
- Held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Lead by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification needed.
- End with a COT.
SSH IC x 20
Imperial Walkers IC x 20
Windmills IC x 10
Arm Circles (Fwd, Back, Sikorskis) IC x 30
Catch Me If You Can
- 2 partners. One carries both bells while the other does 10 hand release merkins and then runs to catch up.
- Flapjack when the partner catches up and continue repeating the exchange around the entire course. Starts at AO, circles around to the road and ends at Tennis Court Parking Lot.
Partner Burpee Ladder
- From the bottom of the lot, PAX 1 carries both bells to the other end of the lot, leaves them there and returns to PAX 2 who is doing burpees.
- Partners flapjack, the new one goes and retrieves the bells and carries them back to base.
- Continue flapjacking till the team completes 100 burpees.
Statue of Liberty Kettlebell Ladder
- One bell per person.
- From the top of the parking lot, Right-Hand Waiters Carry Down Hill to the far cone, Left Hand Waiters Carry Up Hill to top
- 10 overhead presses
- repeat the downhill uphill to the next closest cone
- 10 overhead presses
- Continue the rinse and repeat for each line on the ladder till the top rung is complete. Go back down ladder. 4,3,2,1,2,3,4
Mary till 6 is in
Catch me if you can back to AO
- Partner up with 1 Kettlebell/group.
- PAX 1 runs to speed bump and back
- PAX 2 AMRAPs the Pandemic until PAX 1 finishes run. (Pandemic is squat-jump with Kettlebell. Put KB on ground and broad-jump as far as possible. Crawl-bear back to Kettlebell. Rinse and repeat)
- Flapjack until time is up.
Bring Sally Up Challenge: T-Claps to Morpheus for winning the challenge.
COT: For GOAT’s daughter who may have the Coronavirus. For Dogwoods friends in Italy who are forced to live in isolation while the country recovers from Coronavirus. For my friend Ed and his wife Lisa as they deal with her Liver cancer. For Seahorse’s family’s new rescue dog as they transition to life with a new family member.