- When: 11/19/2019
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: BTB, Trump, LETC, Dixie Chick, Flounder, Sooner, Happy, Overbite, Beauty, 8 Penny, Small Things and DOT(?)
13 of Cape Fear’s finest PAX posted for the Turbo Tuesday who was craving the need for speed this morning.
Here is how it all went down:
SSH x 15
Pickle Pickers x 15
Windmill x 15
First, PAX moseyed to the Live Oak Dr. loop and satisfied their craving for sprints.
- Warm up run around the loop (~400 yds)
- Mosey ¾ of loop, sprint last ¼
- Mosey ½ of loop, sprint other ½
- Mosey ¼ of loop, sprint final ¾
Next, we indian ran to Johnnie Mercer’s Pier.
Then came the final twist which was apparently confusing to some PAX so here it is in writing!! It went something like this:
- Starting from the Pier all the way to Stone St., run through each Access Point (12 in total) i.e. down one access point, up the other
- Pain stations every four Access Points. If you did the math, there were 3 pain stations as follows:
- Partner people’s chair with one partner doing dips leaning on other partner’s quads
- Partner merkins x 10 (alternating shoulder touch)
- Partner derkins
Ran back to the flag…
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama…
- Strong work today. It may have been confusing due to bathroom breaks etc… but we moved fast!!
- @Trump– thanks for getting me thru the final leg!
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…