QIC: Spyro Gyra
Pax: Brady, Fokker [sorry for the spelling], AED, Tom Sawyer, Bosley, Baby Daddy, Jewel, and Kix
- SSH x 20 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 30 IC
Grab a KB and line up along the sidewalk. We conducted seven reps of seven exercises for seven rounds with a breather between each round called Lady Liberties.
- 7 Monkey Grip Merkins
- 7 Thrusters
- 7 Snatches (alternating arms each time)
- 7 Bent Over Rows (Right Side)
- 7 Bent Over Rows (Left Side)
- 7 Kettlebell Swings
- 7 Alternating Wood Choppers
- Breather: Lady Liberties (These resemble the Statue of Liberty holding up her torch) for 15 steps out, switch sides, 15 steps back.
Everyone hit Beast Mode and completed the seven rounds in record time, so we had the immense pleasure of doing frog jumps with your KB to the big oak tree and back. Once recovered, and cleaned up the bells, we ended with PAX choice for the circle of pain.
- LBC’s x 20 IC
- Boxcutters x 20 IC
- Burpees x 5 oyo… just because it hurts!
Announcements: Tom Sawyer spoke about a Grow Ruck challenge that will be coming up. Keep your eyes on Slack for upcoming details!
This VQ was an absolute pleasure and honor! I thank each one of you for your support!