# of PAX: 10
PAX: Zuckerburg, The Flying Wasp, Tin Dancer, Canoli, Gravity, Etch A Sketch, Baby Daddy,
- BTB and Zuckerburg covered 3 miles of downtown terrain while I decided on what to do for a beat down
- Seal Claps x 10 IC
- mosey to the parking deck and partner up
- First, is my favorite… Catch Me If You Can
- partner 1 does 5 burpees, sprints after partner 2
- partner 2 is running backwards up the deck
- flapjack to the top!
- circle up for Captain Thor
- 1:4 ratio of big boy sit-ups : American Hammers
- all the way to 10:40
- back with your partner for bear crawl to the bottom of the deck
- one partner starts bear crawl down
- other partner runs to the bottom of the deck and back to where partner 1 is
- flap jack to the bottom
- mosey to Heisenberg court
- 20 decline merkins, 50 dips
- run up first set of steps
- 5 burpees
- run up remaining steps
- 10 V-Ups
- mosey around the loop and down the stairs
- broad jump burpee back to the start
- times 3 rounds!
- Caterico Indian Run back to the flag
- strong work by all! Glad to see another workout downtown. One of my favorite places for an AO
- Etch leaves for Boston and New Balance next week!
- Glad Gravity is on the mend and improving!
That’s all for me. It was a privilege and an honor!
BTB- over and out!