QIC: BTB and Zuckerburge
# of PAX: 89
PAX: you’ll have to watch the video!
- lots of EC this morning. Multiple Murph locations, some running, some swimming, some resting up for the beatdown
- SSH x 40 IC
- merkins x 20 IC
- mountain climber x 20 IC
- plank jacks x 20 IC
- burpees x 10 OYO
- merkins x 10 IC
- mountain climber x 10 IC
- plank jacks x 10 IC
- run around the baseball field and back
- partner up and head to the water entry to Palm Tree Island
- all PAX swim to Palm Tree Island for our own variation of the Murph with your partner
- DORA style Murph:
- partner swims to the bulkhead and back, then flapjack
- cumulative reps of:
- 100 burpees
- 200 merkins
- 300 squats
- swim back to shore and get in 4 lines, with American flags up front, run back to the AO
- Flamer said it best this morning. While we honor and appreciate our veterans and their service today and everyday. Memorial Day is a day to honor those who paid the ultimate price for our country and our freedom. We can never say thank you enough.
- Gravity thanked all PAX for their prayers as he recovers from a health scare.
- We had about 6(?) FNG’s today! Strong work!
It was a privilege and an honor to assist Zuckerberg in leading all you HIM today!
BTB- over and out!