AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 13
THE PAX: Franks, R-X, Panther (or Top Cat?), Sunshine, Stouffers, Brick City, Crosswalk, Hoosier Daddy, Hootie, Crockett, Tiny Tank, FNG Battle Bot
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
It was a beautiful morning and YHC has not posted in a week. I guess during that time I forgot home bad the pavement is in some of these parking lots…eventually I’ll get some gloves…maybe.
- Moroccan Night Club x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x10 IC
- Mountain Climbers x10 IC
- 1st – 10 burpees, 2nd – 10 burpees, 20 squats, 3rd – 10 burpees, 20 squats, 30 LBCs, 4th – 10 burpees, 20 squats, 30 LBCs, 40 flutter kicks, 5th 10 burpees, 20 squats, 30 LBCs, 40 flutter kicks, 50 American Hammers
- Frog Hop (forward squat jump) to first median 10 merkins, bear crawl back 10 merkins, duck walk to first median 10 merkins, crab walk back 10 merkins
- Hand release merkins, Crunchy Frogs, Side Straddle Hops, Freddy Mercurys (25 each)
- Prayers for Rainmaker (Niles’ Brother)
- Praise that Crepe Face’s VISA was renewed!
- Strong work by all including FNG Battle Bot! Welcome and thanks for working on some more pull up bars for us!
The best way to start the day!