# of PAX: 11
PAX: Bogey, Waterboy, LETC, Tank, Flounder, Milk Man, Happy, Ugly Stik, Trump, 8Penny
EC: YHC and 8Penny got in a lap around the loop
- SSH x 20 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
- mosey down N Channel to Johnnie Mercer’s Pier
- run the beach and road down every beach access from Johnnie Mercer’s Pier to Stone St (1/2 mile run turned into 2.5 miles)
- remove your shoes for some resistance training:
- in ankle to knee deep water, run from Stone St to the Blockade Runner and then back in the soft sand.
- mosey (with or without shoes) back to the flag
- all in all we covered about 4.5 miles this morning
- If you’ve never run through knee deep water for an extended period of time as a workout…. GO TRY IT! It is a quad burner
- All the PAX got a head start on their summer feet running barefoot this morning
- VALIDATION: Waterboy mentioned that he finally broke the 20 minute mark on his 3 mile run during extra credit yesterday. Strong work!
- If your not posting consistently for EC and/or run days, I promise you won’t get faster! Post and push yourself and the rest will happen naturally.
- A new bootcamp workout to start at WB on Monday’s. Hard Launch is the first Monday in June. DM LETC if you want to be on the launch team. We have the best AO location in the country, we need to use it more!
That’s it from me! It was a privilege and an honor
BTB – over and out!