Q: Tom Sawyer
AO: Break Point
# of PAX: (7) – Floppy Disk, BIG Tuna, Wahlburger, JoCo, Gumtree, Mayhem & YHC
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- Ends with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and hey, be careful out there would you?!?
- 5 Burpees OY
- 15 Daisy Pickers – IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
- 15 SSH’s – IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
- 30 Above Shoulder Air Presses – IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
- Let’s get it on!!!
- Indian Run with……DAS LOOP……..through parking lot, long way around new tennis courts to bear crawl alley on other side of park for a little bit of Bear Crawl Boogaloo:
- Doubles Work: P1 bear crawls down & back on the bear crawl highway while,P2 does lots and lots of merkins. We switched and then rinsed & repeated total of 2 times.
- Mosey over to the playground for some more doubles work: P1 did lots of dips while P2 ran to swing set for decline merkins with feet in the swing seat. P2 ran back, P1 took off for same. We rinsed & repeated 3 times.
- Mosey to bathrooms for some Tennis Balls to the Wall: P1 thru P7 each called out a 10 second count….that’s right 70 straight seconds of holding , but YHC thinks it was more like 90 seconds total.
- Mosey to tennis court for more doubles work with Dora 1-2-3:
- 100 merkins
- 200 LBC’s
- 300 Hello Dolly (single count)
- NOTE: During the workout YHC noticed Wahlburger had picked up a tennis ball and was tossing it in the air while doing the run. It looked interesting to me so…..yep….IDEA. Each partner find a tennis ball and carry it on the run down/back and hand it off to their partner at the switch. Then we added while running down/back to take some risk and toss it up in the air and catch it without dropping it….while running. We discussed in the COT that no matter how hard we try we are always going to drop the ball, but that should not keep us from carrying it or trying the risk. Also, there will always be others to help carry “our mess” when we have dropped the ball. Also, others that we need and depend on will drop the ball and for us to extend grace and help them carry the load when needed. Wahlburger pointed out he viewed the tossing the ball in the air as an example of his faith. If you barely toss it up it will not be seen by many, but if you toss it way up in the air…that ball (really, His light through you ) can be seen by many. Such sage advice from one of our own now!
- Lined up and did a serpentine run with our tennis balls around all the nets while still on the courts.
- Finished with a jailbreak back to the AO.
Countorama: 7 Pax……all good…..same as what we started with today
FNG’s: None, so that will have to change ASAP!
Nameorama: Perfect lighting…all looked to have worked out for 45 minutes. Seasoned professionals to the camera with what appears to YHC to be clean hygiene.
Prayers: Prayed for those pax that are on IR and unable to post and that they would return to us in great health and in due time (Tea Party, BoneSpur, etc.)
Praises & Announcements:
SL of F3Topsail and first AO at Kiwanis Park in Hampstead at 0700 on 5-11-19
HL of F3Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC at Richard Ray Park at 0700 on 5-11-19
HL of F3Topsail and first AO at Kiwanis Park in Hampstead at 0700 on 5-11-19
There will be some F2 on “The Cul De Sac” on Sat., June 15th in afternoon and into the evening to also celebrate 5th Anniversary of F3Cape Fear…..more deets to follow……
YHC prayed us out into our day and am always grateful for an opportunity to be in the gloom with these HIM’s! Until we paint again, TS