AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 9
THE PAX: Hooch, Sunshine, Moab, Sir Mix A Lot, Hoosier Daddy, Hootie, Flight Nurse, Flamer
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
- The Windmill x10 IC
- Copperhead Squat x10 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles x10 IC
- FOUR CORNERS at the Soccer Field x30 – 1. Squats 2. LBCs 3. Hillbillies 4. Crunchy Frog
- SIX PACK at the pull up bars (one pull up, five carolina dry docks…once at five pull ups, go back down to one)
- Railroad tracks to parking lot by basketball court
- MERKIN LADDER at the parking lot by basketball court (run to first median – do 10 merkins back to starting point do 9 merkins, back to first median 8 merkins, etc…)
- Mosey back to the flag for a little JOHNNY CASH
- Shoutout to F3 for raising the funds for the first AA Chariot – now on to the second!
- Circled up for a time of gratitude – one specific thing or person you’re thankful for today
Always grateful for an opportunity to be in the gloom with you fellas!