When: 05-01-2019 Tombstone’s TOAR Day #26
The Pax: Sparky (Respect), Sidewinder, Sensei (Respect), Barnacle, Knucklepuck, Footy, Flounder, Davey, Water Boy, Pledge, Point Break, EOM, Babyback, Pole Dancer, Magnito (Respect), Wapner, Bogey, Offering Plate, 10 Count, Spin Doctor, Snail Mail
- 25x Seal Claps IC
- 15x Cotton Pickers IC
- Cotton Picker position, stretching to the left, right, and middle.
- Let’s mosey over to the speed bumps. Let’s use 4 of these as stations.
Mosey to the first speed bump. 5x Merkins OYO
Mosey to the second speed bump. 10x Merkins OYO
Mosey to the third speed bump. 15x Merkins OYO
Mosey to the fourth speed bump. 20x Merkins OYO
Rinse and repeat. Same speed bumps and same number of reps with the following exercises.
LBCs, Squats, Carolina Dry Docks, Hello Dollies, Bobby Hurleys
Now PAX Choice…Diamond Merkins, V-ups, Lunges
- Let’s go back…Indian Run back to the start.
Last exercise is the Protractor.
- Check Slack for new AOs, runs, challenges, ruck events, charity announcements etc.
- Sparky took us out leading the prayer.
- Kudos to the guys that circled back and grabbed the Six.