Date: Good Friday
AO: LA Scorpion
QIC: Johnny Gage
Pax: (16) Snickers, Dr Seuss (FNG), Inspector Gadget (FNG), Chicken Noodle, Stouffers, Cannoli, Wapner, Jewel, LaLoosh, Off-season, Pinstripe, Sky Walker, Lamont, Spyro Gyra, Lamont and Pokey
- 20 Cotton Pickers-IC
- 20 IW-IC
- 10 Merkins
- mosey around the park to get the heart rate up and sweat on
Partner-up. Teams of two will carry a 60 lb ammo box while the others complete the exercises. The teams will rotate, having a chance to carrying the ammo box. The ammo box must not touch the ground at any time or the entire team will suffer the consequences, via Burpees.
- Move over the the park bench and picnic tables for Dips (x20 and x15), Incline Merkins (x20 & x15), and Derkins (x10).
- Lets mosey to the center of the park for Low Plank Push. Partners try and push each other over while maintaining the low plank.
- Mosey over the town hall steps. Knee to Chest (x20) and Rocky Balboas (x50), 3 evaluations.
- Mosey to the parking lines for Speed Drills.
- Mosey over to the non-sand spur grass area. Partners will now execute the Walk-Down High Five. Partners face each other, walk down on their hands and high five each other (x 10 each hand). Our legs are smoked at this point…
- Recover from the High Five and now its time for Merkin Pyramid. 1:5 ratio of Merkins and Shoulder Presses. This exercise is always a buster!
- Mosey over the stage for Bear Crawls and Flutter Kicks ( 3 rounds)
- Mosey over to the flag where the ammo box now must ouch the ground. You guessed it, 10 Burpees OYO. The fun must come to an end….
- Each pax reflected on one thing they are thankful for or shared some good news on this Good Friday.
- Shout out to our Lord and Savior for His sacrifice on this Good Friday. Prayers for our military and first responders. Continue prayers for F3 and our health.
It was a pleasure and honor to lead this morning. Now, It’s Bo-Time and F2!!