AO: The Lion
# of PAX: 13
THE PAX: Foxtrot, Tiny Tank, EPO, Crosswalk, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, The Real Franks, Brick City, Dark Helmet (from Charlotte), Sunshine, R-X, Stouffers, FNG Chattahoochee
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
Remember the 90s classic tv game show, Supermarket Sweep? With host David Ruprecht? If not, essentially it’s a team of people answering food related questions and running around a grocery store searching for specific grocery items as fast as possible. I just knew this had to be done at the Lion.
- Windmills x10 IC
- Hillbillies x10 IC
Mosey to the far back end of the Food Lion parking lot to find multiple grocery items with a type of group run and exercise (listed below). Complete the run by running the outer perimeter of the food lion parking lot (approximately .5 miles) and then complete the specified exercise in cadence.
- Das Loop + Dark Helmet’s Choice x30 IC
- Turtle Run + LBC’s x30 IC
- Carterican Run + Copperhead Squats x30 IC
- Black Snake + Flutter Kicks x30 IC
- Double Applesauce + Imperial Walkers x30 IC
- Boberry Biscuit (sprint/mosey the distance and at every corner do five burpees)
In total, pax got roughly 3.5 miles in. Strong work by all!
- Prayers for Sunshine’s dad after recovering from an accident and thankful it wasn’t worse
- Prayers for Noodle’s wife who starts back work Monday after being on maternity leave
- Shout out to Barney Fife for finishing the Boston Marathon in 3:07…two weeks after running the 100 miler with EPO, Hoff, Sir Mix, Johnny Gage and Sloppy Joe
Thankful for each of you!