AO: Run Forest Run @UNCW
QIC: Mr. Kotter
PAX: Morpheus, Hoveround
- SSH x20, IC
- IW x20, IC
- Cotton Pickers x10, IC
- Mosey to the track for a ladder-style workout
- Run hard for a 1/4 lap, then recovery pace for 3/4 lap
- Run hard for a 1/2 lap, then recovery pace for 1/2 lap
- Run hard for a 3/4 lap, then recovery pace for 1/4 lap
- Run hard for a full lap, then recovery pace for full lap
- Rinse and Repeat
- Run backwards for 1 lap
- Lunge Walk for 20 yards
- Mosey back to AO
- Morpheus recapped highlights of posting in Azalea Festival Parade, and offered T-claps to McFly for being invited onto an Azalea Princess Court float for a photo op with a special-needs Azalea Princess who McFly had recently pushed in an Ainsley’s Angels chariot.
- Hoveround shared concerns for a friend and fellow runner facing a recurrence of MS.
- YHC shared concerns for a neighbor recently diagnosed with bone cancer
- Watch out for those low lying fences…as we approached the track parking lot, YHC was so intent on looking to see if the gate was locked that I ran into the waist high wire fence and nearly flipped over. I stayed on my feet but left some flesh behind.
- We may have been few, but the PAX were 100% committed to pushing each other to run hard in order to get our money’s worth.
I thought it was time well spent. Thank you Morpheus and Hoveround for letting me lead!!
Mr. Kotter out.