When: 04-01-2019 Tombstone’s TOAR Day #4
The PAX: Red Tide (Via Charleston), Snickers, Tiny Dancer, Dixie Chick, Hoveround (Respect), Dagger Board, Money Gun, Sweater Vest, Fatback, Mr. Kotter
- 25x Side Saddle Hops IC
- 20x Cotton Pickers IC
- Cotton Picker position, stretching to the left, right, and middle.
- Let’s Mosey to the Chandlers Wharf…We start a Scout Run. This is a single file column slow Mosey where the lead runner “scouts” ahead with a sprint for a set amount of time and then circles back behind the Six. Rinse and Repeat so runners finish together and no one is left behind.
- Route 66 Workout…
Set 1 = Run to the first light pole. Do (1) Diamond Merkin run back and up the hill, touch the ground, back down to the next pole.
Set 2 = Run to the second light pole. Do (2) Diamond Merkins run back up the hill, touch the ground, back down to the next pole.
Rinse and Repeat until we complete 11 sets. 1 rep + 2 reps + 3 reps and so on to 11 reps = 66.
- Next, we Lunge walk approx. 200 yards.
- Let’s Mosey back to the flag finish it out…. all circled back to grab the Six and finish together.
- Last exercise. 25 Flutter Kicks IC.
- Soft Launch of F3 Topsail will be May 11th and Hard Launch will be May 18th at Hampstead’s Kiwanis Park.
Snickers took us out leading the prayer. Thank you to gentlemen for helping me get stronger and learning to lead the way.