- The PAX:Dino, Blue Steel, Sooner, Overbite, Surf n Turf, Sea Horse, Snap-On, Happy, Footy, Mathlete
11 PAX decided that supporting my B-Day Q was the best decision of the day on this beautiful morning at Baywatch! The disclaimer was given quickly and off we go…
YHC ran a quick and fast warmarama to make sure the PAX was primed and ready to complete beat down this time around!!
- Side Straddle Hops x 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- Inch Worms x 10 OYO
Engines were revved up and it was time to serve the main course!
First, PAX ran to Johnnie Mercer’s Pier in a single file Indian run. Once all the HIMs arrived at the beach, YHC announced that we were going to do the BLIMPS in a special way. It went something like this:
Starting from the Pier all the way to Stone St., run through each Access Point (12 in total) in a loop i.e. down one access point, up the other one is 1 loop.
Perform the BLIMPS at every loop. First loop, do the B, second loop do B & L so on, so forth. If you did the math, there were 6 loops that matched up perfectly!
Well, I am proud to say that PAX finished the BLIMPS this time! So congratulations to all the HIMs!! We ran back to the AO to wrap things up.
COT for Mary, Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama etc…
Sooner prayed us out…
- EC Basketball – Sooner, Footy and Happy. You guys are ballers! Great pre warm up! Let’s do it again…
- Thanks to those PAX who helped with some Mary along the way.
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.