AO: Stingray – Thursday Thunder
# of Pax: 5
Pax: 10-Count, Magnito, OTC, Bam Bam, Wapner
Warm-o-Rama: SSH x 20 (IC), Cotton Pickers x 20 (IC), Tempo ‘Merkins x 20 (IC)
The Thang: We partnered up for a Cossack-themed coupon beatdown.
- Cossack Squat Complex – P1 performed a complex of moves consisting of a Cossack Squat, regular squat, and backward lunge for a total of 5 repetitions on each side while holding either 1 large coupon, 2 smaller coupons, or an atlas stone. Meanwhile, P2 performed AMRAP ‘Merkins until P1 finished. We did this for 3 rounds.
- Russian Kettlebell Swings – P1 performed 10 double arm swings, 5 single arm swings (left), and 5 single arm swings (right). P2 performed AMRAP Russian Twists until P1 finished. We did this for 3 rounds.
- Inverted KB Press – P1 held a KB in each hand by the horn with the bell pointing up and did 10 shoulder presses on each side. P2 performed AMRAP squats until P1 finished. We did this for 3 rounds.
- Line of Pain – We cycled through a line of of alternating coupons (2 KBs and atlas stone) alternating between chest press with the atlas stones, curls and tricep extensions with the KBs. We performed each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Mary – Heels to Heaven x 20 (IC) and Protractor x 20 (IC)
COT: Another shout out for the Ainsley’s Angels fundraiser. Prayers for healing and good health for sick family members in the Bam Bam and Wapner households.
F3 Credo – Leave no man behind but leave no man where you found him.