PAX: (12) Tiny Dancer, Capt. Stubing, Daggerboard, Money Gun, Heisenberg, Blade, Morpheus, Hoveround, Waterboy, Old Crow (FNG), Seahorse (rucker)
Q: Mr. Kotter
- SSH x20 IC
- IW x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
Indian Run to basketball courts across campus
(For this portion of the basketball inspired beatdown, YHC did what he could to replicate distant memories of basketball practices.)
- Pax were directed to face the Q and organize into 3 lateral lines. YHC led pax through a series of basketball defensive posturings… feet moving, hands out, hands up, butts down (thank you Capt. Stubing), shuffle-step left, right, forward, backward, down for a burpee or two and then fast break to the opposite end line.
- RINSE and REPEAT
- Suicides from end line to foul line, return; to mid-court, return; to far court foul line, return; to far end line, return.
- Side shuffle to the right around perimeter of the 3 basketball courts
- Repeat suicide reps
- Side shuffle to the left around perimeter of the 3 basketball courts
Indian Run to parking garage for 4 Corners
- Bobby Hurleys x 20 OYO
- Run up one flight of stairs, run to adjacent corner; RINSE and REPEAT until reaching top floor and 4th corner; run down stairs to 1st floor starting position
- Mary while waiting for the six
- RINSE and REPEAT
Mosey back to AO along Chancellor’s Walk with some Lunge Walking and backwards running
- American Hammers x 50 IC
- Freddy Mercuries x 25 IC
COT: Prayers for Hoveround’s golfing buddy Dave with brain tumor; YHC shared concerns as M travels to Charleston to be with her sister hospitalized with intestinal blockage. Reminder that donations are being collected for buying two Ainsley’s Angels racing chariots. Details on Slack.
MOLESKIN: YHC needs to sit-in on an Anatomy class to brush up on some “his and hers” body parts.
It was a pleasure to lead!! Thanks for following.
Mr. Kotter out.