AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 9
THE PAX: Hammer Head, Punky, The Hoff, Hootie, RX, Johnnie Utah, TheRealFranks, Tiny Tank
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
The start of a new week, Hoff posts, Franks was there, Johnnie Utah paid us a visit, lots of exercises…needless to say the mumble chatter was HIGH.
Hillbillies IC x10
Windmill IC x10
Mountain Climber IC x10
Mosey to the speed bumps…starting with first speed bump, do designated exercise and sprint to next speed bump
- 1st = 80 LBCs
- 2nd = 60 Flutter Kicks
- 3rd = 40 Squats
- 4th = 20 Merkins
- 5th = 10 Burpees
Mosey to parking lot for Catch Me If You Can – first pax backpedals while second pax does three merkins and sprints to catch up, then switch. Go the distance of the parking lot
Mosey to the pull up bars for a small circuit – 10 minutes switching off at 3 different stations:
- 1st station – 3 pull ups
- 2nd station – 5 dips
- 3rd station – 8 (4-count) American Hammers
Black snake run to the picnic shelter:
- Step Ups IC x30
- Derkins IC x10
- V-Ups IC x15
Jailbreak back to the flags – circle up and hold plank while each pax individually does nine merkins
- Prayers for Tiny Tank’s Wife (Angie) as she recovers from pneumonia
- 4th Annual Fort Fisher Ruck is May 4
- Check out the Ainsley’s Angels F3 Fundraiser going on now to raise money for two new axiom Chariots
Keep the families of those who lost loved ones in the Ethiopian plane crash and New Zealand shooting on your minds and in your prayers this week.
Make today matter fellas.