14 PAX: Waterboy, Morpheus, Flounder, EOM, Snail Mail, Magnito, 10 Count, Bogey, Spin Doctor, Knuckle Puck, Sparky, 14’er, Mathlete. (And BTB for warmorama)
– SSH x 24 (doh. VQ fumble)
– mountain climbers x 25
– Imperial walkers x 25
– Morocan night club x 25
– Cotton Pickers x25
Mosey to parking lot by skate park.
The Thang: Super 21
1 merkin, run to other end of parking lot, 1 BigBoy SitUp, run back
Rinse and repeat, adding 1 rep each time up to 21
4 breaks along the way:
After 5 reps – Burpees x 21
After 10 reps – Shoulder taps x 21 (each side)
After 15 reps – Lt. Dan’s x 21 (squat + 1 lunge each leg)
After 20 reps – Squats x 21
Ran out of time before all finished but T-Claps to Morpheus, Flounder, and EOM for getting it done and pushing us all to get better.
Some LBCs while waiting for everyone to regroup, then mosey back to the flag (jailbreak halfway).
Announcements and Prayers:
– good luck to all running WB marathon tomorrow (for those not – convergence tomorrow at HMP)
– T-Claps to all for the strong support for Ainsley’s Angels this far. 10 Count working on a letter to take to businesses to solicit sponsorships.
– Spin Doctor making headway on plans for new AO in Hampstead, likely starting with a Saturday workout; holler if you can help launch.
– prayers for a good friend of mine who’s gone off track and landed in jail – that this experience will be a turning point and motivation to right the ship.
– prayers for military and first responders and for all our intentions – spoken and in our hearts.
Thanks to Dino and BamBam who EH’d me almost a year and a half ago. My only regret is not Q’ing sooner. Being a part of F3 and getting to know all of you HIM has been amazing. I can’t wait to witness the impact we have as we all continue to push each other to get stronger and better. It is truly an honor and a privilege.
– Shakedown out.