QIC: Sir Mix A Lot
PAX: LETC, Dixie Chick, Tank, Double Check, Heisenberg, Seahorse, Happy, Milkman, Busted Grille, Huck Finn, Sunshine, Last, EOM, Top Secret, Bone Spur, Sooner, Hush Money, Bob Dole, Wolf Man, The Adjuster, Footy, and EOM’S 2.0 I couldn’t make out the name but that guy is a beast!
Today it was a privilege to lead a group of High Impact men at the best and most beautiful AO in the nation. The weather was just cold enough that working up a sweat felt good, and I was going to make sure everyone got an opportunity to get that sweat on!
- 30 SSH 4Count
- 20 Cotton pickers 4Count
- 20 Hill Billie’s 4Count
- 20 Moroccan Night Club 4Count
- 15 Merkins 4Count
- 20 Mountain Climbers 4Count
That’s enough warmup let’s get it on!
Indian run to the Beach to take in the amazing view that we all call home.
The First Exercise – “11’s”
- Preform Burpees next to the surf, “not in the surf, yes I have a heart” and run back and complete WW2 sit ups. Both exercises must equal 11 starting with one repetition and adding one more rep per revolution.
- Strong work by everyone especially Jiffy Pop! You motivated the hell out of me today with your ability to dig deep and keep pushing through the pain! #BEASTMODE
Line back up!!
Mosey back to the Basketball courts the same way we came in with an Indian run. I wasn’t keeping track of our mile times, but the word on the street is we were knocking out 4 minute miles. 😉
Exercise #2 – Basketball
- For everyone that knows me I am a Die-hard Tar heel fan, but in all honesty I just love watching college basketball. In the spirit of March Madness let’s get our basketball on!
- Split the teams into 4 teams and without another thought we had two full court basketball games in full swing!
- I heard that Basketball scouts were getting phone calls from all across the nation due to the amount of talent we had on the court, and a few of the Hate Hate’s might have signed a few contracts after the COT. “AKA- BOB DOLE”
Prayers for Fire Marshal Bill and his Family in their time of need.
Prayer request for the family of Crocket’s neighbor who is have heart issues and currently in the hospital.
Miracles in motion is today!! 9:00 if you have any spare time take the M and 2.0’s to this great event.
Prayers for all the men and women in uniform.
Oyster roast tonight with the one and only Bone spur, you are not going to want to miss out!! Be there!
As always it’s a privilege to lead!
Sir Mix Out-