AO: #OG_AO #HMM
# of PAX: 17
PAX: Gerber, Mayhem, PSB, Tom Sawyer, Surf ‘n Turf, Trump, UglyStik, Venus, Ice Box, Punky, Pedro, Jiffy Pop, Atari, Glowstick, Flight Nurse, Cornhole, Wapner.
Warm-O-Rama: SSH x 25 (IC), Cotton Picker x 25 (IC), Merkins x 20 (IC), Mosey around the Island.
The Thang: We matched up in groups of 3 (with 1 partner group) and started the beatdown at the AO. The running station determined when we would switch to the next station. Our wireless speaker died about 2/3 of the way through the beatdown but we continued on without missing a beat.
- Hot Potato – partners face each other on their 6 and do a big boy sit up passing the KB back and forth at the top, some improvised and performed American Hammer passing it back and forth.
- Kettlebell Swings
- Manmaker – Dumbell Merkin followed by right arm and left arm rows. Jump feet in then bring the weights up to shoulders while squatting, then squat and shoulder press at the top.
- Turkish Getups/Morning Wood
- Clean & Press w/ weighted bar and/or KBs
- Hot Apple Turnover – Start at 1st cone > bear crawl to next cone > crab walk to next cone > crawl bear to final cone.
- Run around the island
COT: It’s not too late to get involved with the January 100 mile club. You can sign up as part of the group on https://www.strava.com/clubs/onehundredinjanuary. We will have a new coupon workout starting on Thursdays at #f3stingray. If you have a favorite kettlebell from #HMM, follow it over to #f3stingray for what 10-Count is calling Thursday Thunder. Lifting up any unspoken prayer requests.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
The F3 Credo is: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
The beatdowns will continue until morale improves! Strong work everybody. #F3Counts