AO: The Bridge
# of PAX: 10
THE PAX: Spare Rib, Tombstone, Short Rib, Foxtrot, Hooch, Sugarland, R-X, Franks, Tea Party
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional (shoot, I’m barely an amateur). You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
Very simple, run as far as you can as fast as you can – the pax got 4+ miles running over the bridge straight down CB main street.
- Don’t forget the 86th annual F3 Holiday Party this Saturday
- Support the Ashley High Angel Tree by getting one or more students gifts (contact Hooch for more info)
Strong work by all! What a great way to start the day!