AO: #og_ao #HMM
# of Pax: 13
Pax: Morpheus, Cpt. Stubing, Mr. T, SOL, Snap-On, LETC, The Adjuster, Gumtree, Tom Sawyer, Mayhem, Gerber, Gravity, Wapner
Warm-o-Rama: SSH x 22 (IC), Copperhead Squats, Cotton Picker, Moroccan Nightclub x 22 (IC), Randy’s x 22 (IC), Imperial Walkers x 22 (IC), and 1 lap around the Island.
The Thang: We partnered up for a fun Christmas inspired workout with tacky twists on exercise names and a heavy metal instrumental Christmas track to match. Partners ran from the Flag to Santa’s Workshop (the covered pavilion at the end of the parking lot) to perform an exercise while the other partner performed an exercise with the Coupon and partners switched when the running partner returned.
- One-arm KB Swing (Left) / Elf on the Shelf (Left > Right)
- One-arm KB Swing (Right) / Elf on the Shelf (Right > Left)
- Goblet Squats / Deck the Balls (aka Balls to the Wall) x 15 Derkins
- Ornament Grabbers (aka Lawnmower) / O’ Christmas Tree (Al Gore) x 30 seconds
- Two-arm KB Swings / Retail Therapy (aks Step-ups) x 20 (per leg)
- Lunges / Elf Pooper (aka Monkey Humper) x 50
- Chest Press / Wood Chopper x 15 (Left)
- Leg Lamps (aka 1-Leg Deadlifts) / Wood Chopper x 15 (Right)
- Tricep Extension / Narwhals (aka Turkish Getup) x 5 per side
- Jinglebell Indian Run around the Island (lead runner carried the red kettlebell)
COT: The Go-Ruck is this weekend. The 187th Annual Christmas party is THIS Saturday. Prayers for: Goose having a catheterization; the Faircloth Family as their son Abraham recently found out he has cancer behind his optical nerve; Snap-On’s coworker Seth and his family as they are dealing with the death of his granddaughter; for Bone Spur as he has carpal tunnel surgery today; and pray for all of the students with upcoming college exams. Praises that Gravity’s dad & Sis are back in their house. Mustaches for kids has one week left in their cancer fundraiser. All of the proceeds stay local so help them hit their goal of $50K if you can!
The F3 Credo is: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
Strong work on the Kettlebell Rock!