PAX: Baby Daddy, Canoli, Edger, AED, Brady, Snickers
SSH x30 IC
Mountain Climbers x20 IC
Carolina Dry-Docks x10 IC
All about that block, no metal…secure your CMU gentlemen!
Block Schlep – with block held overhead, mosey around the BC Building and back to the parking lot.
Head over to Municipal Park and partner up.
Block Bombs – One partner runs to the tree-line and back while the other exercises completing the following:
- Blockies x50
- Overhead Push-Press x100
- Military Curls x150
- Blockie Hurley’s x200
Mary on the 6
Block held with outstretched arms in front while soldier walking by tack to AO.
- Flutter Kicks x30 IC
- Freddie Mercuries x30 IC
- Merkins x20 IC
- Circle Plank (Snickers) – everyone holds plank going around the circle with each person calling a different plank postion and providing a 10-count till all have gone once
- Strong work Scorpions, you fought a good fight!
- AED – way to tough out the knee pain and stay strong!
- Leland 1st local F2 is in the works and to be announced soon
- 86th annual Christmas part on Dec 6th at Wreck-it-Raphs, A RD off Masonborough Sound Loop
- Prayers for YHC’s friends Emily and Jenn who have recently found out they have cancer and are going through treatment.
Thank you for the hospitality and 2nd chance Leland!