AO: F3 Stingray
# of PAX: 22
PAX: Bob the Builder, OTC, Bam Bam, Gravity, Dino, Morpheus, Ball Bearing, Knuckle Puck, Pony Express, Sparky, Tom Sawyer, LETC, 10 Count, Sooner, Blade, Spin Doctor, EOM, SOL, 8-Penny, Fourteener, Mathlete, and Wapner
Warm-o-Rama: Seal Claps x 25 (IC), Imperial Walkers x 25 (IC), Shoulder Press x 25 (IC), and Lunges x 20 (IC)
The Thang: Moseyed through the playground to the pull-up bars. We ran around the track and made pit stops at 5 stations to perform exercises. The 5 stations & exercises were:
- Pull-up bars – 10 burp-ups (a burpee where you jump up to the pull-up bar and do a pull up).
- Pavilion – 15 step-ups per leg
- Coupon Pile – 20 Lion Kings
- Workout Station – 10 burp-ups
- Bathroom Hut – 15 balls to the wall/handstand pushups
Rinsed and repeated for 4 laps.
At BTB’s behest, we made our way to the Ghost Flag for a Circle Burp to ensure that everyone made it to 100 burpees on the day!
COT: Sooner is our Flo Clean up Q tomorrow. Please check Slack for the details. Also, Sooner’s M has organized a kids movie on the law (Ferdinand and the Bull) at Wrightsville Beach Baptist Church tomorrow evening at 5pm. There will be some small campfires, hotdogs, and smores. Many T-Claps to Gravity who has managed to get his cholesterol down from 195 to 159. Keep the following items in your prayers:
- Gravity, his M, and his 2.0 (16yr old son) in your prayers
- Baby Back and Bam Bam with recent losses in their families.
- Sparky’s cousin
- LETC’s dad as he has more stints put in next week.
- Those still displaced by Flo as another apartment complex gets shut down and the Red Cross shelter closes.
- The victims and families of the Thousands Oaks, CA shooting.
F3’s Credo is: Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
Strong work PAX! Court is adjourned. #Wapner