AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 8
THE PAX: Moab, Tiny Tank, Crepe Face, The Real Franks, Crosswalk, R-X, 8Penny
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
• Are free of charge
• Are open to all men
• Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
• Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
• End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional (shoot, I’m barely an amateur). You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
Mountain Climbers x15
Mosey to parking lot beside basketball court for…
Similar to Dora 1-2-3 but more exercises. Partner up. The exercises and reps are: 50- Burpees / 100- Overhead Claps / 150- Merkins / 200- Big Boy Sit-ups / 250- Squats. MARY once complete to wait for the six.
Next, ROUTE 66:
Start with 1 rep at a predefined stopping point (first light pole), then add one additional rep at intervals until you hit 11 stops – shoulder taps
Railroad Tracks back to the flag:
Get in line, first pax runs three yards and drops to low plank, second pax jumps over them and does the same. Continue repeating.
- Prayers for those in Florida dealing with hurricane troubles and continued prayers for those suffering in Wilmington
- Prayers and praises to Catamount and his family on the new baby!
- Brolympics will not be happening on October 27 but will be pushed to a later date in spring
- No Iron Island during October so that PAX can converge at Baywatch for cleanup efforts
Always a great way to start the day!