AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 12
THE PAX: Moab, Stouffers, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, Tiny Tank, Crepe Face, The Real Franks, The Mountie (aka Waldo aka Birthday Boy), Hooch, Nomad, Tea Party, Crosswalk
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
• Are free of charge
• Are open to all men
• Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
• Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
• End with a Circle of Trust
Leave no man behind, but leave no man where you find him.
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
Moroccan Night Club x15
– Cherry Pickers x15
Mosey to Flamer’s Wall for….
DORA 1-2-3 – partner up, 100 merkins, 200 squats, 300 LBCs
Mosey to sand pit for…
BEARPEES – bear crawl 4 count then 1 burpee to the end of the sandpit
Mosey to pull up bars for…
SIX PACK – 1 pull up, 5 merkins…work your way up to 5 pull ups, 1 merkin (like 11’s)
Interval run back to flag
– Congrats to Catamount on the birth of his daughter!
– F3 Brolympics is Saturday October 27
– More Flo Cleanup this Saturday following the Baywatch workout
During the course of this workout, we came across a major batch of sandspurs which I’ve learn is the one thing that stops F3 men.
What a great way to start a birthday! My last year as a “hate hate” so I’m going to enjoy it.
Happy Birthday to The Mountie. Be sure to come back to SE for birthday Q round 2 tomorrow where he’ll be leading Affordable Thursday.
Thanks for letting me leading and making me better,