DATE: Friday 9/7/2018
Dino, Oops, BamBam, Spin Doctor, EOM, Sunshine, OTC, Native, Digits, Baby Back, 10-Count, Wapner, Lagerhead (FNG), Bogey, Boy Gator, Gobo, Sooner, Etch-A-Sketch (Q)
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
- SSH x 30 IC
- Moroccan Night Clubs x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
Mosey the short way to the old pull up bars.
- Knees to Chest x 10 – run to coupon pile around the bend
- American Hammers x 20 – run back to bars
- Pull Ups x 10 – run to coupon pile around the bend
- Squat to overhead press with coupon x 20 – run to coupon pile around the bend
Mary till the 6 completes…mosey to picnic shelter
Dippin’ Wall Balls Interlude
- Grab a bench and perform Dips x 25 IC…mosey to bathroom building
- Balls to the Wall Head Taps x 10 3 count IC…mosey to new pull up bars.
4×4 CIRCUIT…modified to 3 for time
- Pull Ups x 10 run to swings
- Wooly Worms x 20 run to picnic shelter
- Step Ups x 20 (10 each leg) run back to bars
- Burpees x 10
Mary till the 6 completes
No time for Mary
Care to practice for the Tri?…Oops will be meeting others at Wrightsville Beach Park Saturday September 15th at 6:30 am. Care to shave your head in support of St. Baldrick’s foundation?…see Spin Doctor for more info on an event that is near and dear to his heart. Prayers for Native who is battling dizziness and will be having tests and procedures to help alleviate the issue. Prayers for the BRR team crushing it in the mountains. 10-Count is doing great things at his church’s food pantry that is really growing. Come out for his VQ next week and donate some food! Prayers for Babyback’s grandfather dealing with signs of dementia. Prayers for YHC’s family as my grandfather is seemingly in is last days as hospice has been called to be involved in comforting him. Continue to mold ourselves into HIS image and become better men, fathers, brothers, husbands, and friends.
Awesome work this morning gentlemen! I’d like to commend Native for quickly becoming a Stingray staple! It’s an inspiration to see him out there with knee issues that he modifies the workout like a champion and the fact that he is dealing with dizziness…still crushing it! An Honor as always!
Etch-A-Sketch…Just like I drew it up!