QIC: Pony Express
# of PAX: 11
PAX: Gravity, S. O. L., Busted Grill, Deputy Dawg, Mahem, Kung Fu Panda, Morpheus, Doubtfire, Jiffy Pop, Seahorse
Warmorama: Seal Claps x 21 IC, Imperial Walkers x 20 IC, Moroccan Night Club x 20 IC, Cotton Pickers x 20 IC.
The Thang: We mosey to the end of the parking lot to start a speed bump circuit.
- Alligator Merkins to first speed bump.(first time trying, harder than I imagined.)
- 20 burpees then lunge walk to next speed bump.(this is a really long distance to lunge walk)
- 20 Mike Tysons then bear crawl to next speed bump.(this is too far to bear crawl at one time)
- 20 Merkins then mosey to next speed bump.(enough with the lunge walk and bear crawl)
- 20 Wide arm merkins then mosey to the stop sign.(glad thats over with)
Next we mosey to the pull up bar.
5 pull ups, 20 squats, 5 chin ups, mosey to goose poop island do 10 step ups each leg, 10 dips, 10 flutter kicks each leg. 4 sets. Do some mary while we wait for the six. Then mosey back to the AO.
This workout started out more challenging than expected. The PAX stuck with it and crushed it. Strong work by all.
Prayers for S.O.L.’s father in law.
Cul de sac party 10/20
Looking for Q’s for cool runnings for September.
It is an honor and a privilege to lead.
Pony Express out.