# of PAX: 24
PAX: Sooner, Old Soul, Wiffle Ball, Ball Bearing, Busted Grill, Tea Party, 8Penny, Franks, Footie, Hardwood, Wookie (FNG), Flight Nurse, EOM, Manwich, Heisenberg, Gerber, Cracker, Trump, Spin Doctor, Dino, Tiny Dancer, Flounder, Huggie Bear
- seal claps x 25 IC
- windmill x 15 IC
- Moroccan night club x 50 IC
- 21s :
- SSH x 21 IC
- This was our first elementary school lesson in following instructions.
- we counted out loud together to 5 and then went silent to 21. All PAX were to finish in unison at 21.
- only 2 PAX got off count so we were punished with a 5 burpee per infraction penalty
- 10 burpees OYO
- Each grade of elementary school has a station for cumulative reps with your partner. One partner does reps, the others runs out to the turn around point and back.
- The stations started easy with high reps because in school it started with easy lessons with multiple repetitions
- 600 SSH
- bear crawl to 1st grade
- 1st Grade:
- 500 mountain climbers
- crab walk to second grade
- 2nd Grade:
- 400 squats
- broad jump to third grade
- 3rd Grade:
- 300 alternating shoulder taps (2 count)
- partner wheel barrow to 4th grade
- 4th Grade:
- 200 Mike Tysons
- partner wheelbarrow to 5th grade
- 5th Grade:
- 100 Tuck Jumps
- broad jump burpee to graduation!
- Mary while we wait for the SIX
- elementary school was deceivingly harder than I remembered!
- BROlympics on 10/27. Details to come but mark your calendars!
- Q School coming up on 9/5. Location to be announced.
- Glad you could join us HUGGIE BEAR!
- most PAX stuck around to help Cracker clean up the courtyard at Codington. Amazing what a group of HIM can accomplish in a short amount of time!
Thank you for the opportunity this morning. It was a privilege and an honor.
BTB- over and out!