AO: Screaming Eagle – Affordable Thursday
# of PAX: 4
THE PAX: R-X, Seahorse, FNG Sugarland
Q: Chicken Noodle
F3 workouts …
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
YHC is not a professional. You are here voluntarily. Modify as needed and don’t hurt yourself.
It was a beautiful Thursday morning to get up and get stronger with F3 brothers. It was a great surprise to have an FNG, Sugarland, at Affordable Thursday, who came out solo. Strong work!
- SSH x15
- Windmill x15
Grab a coupon (concrete block) and head to school for…
- Four Corners:
– corner one: calf raises
– corner two: Carolina dry docks
– corner three: coupon chest press
– corner four: coupon curls
- Complete two rounds of this then head over to flamer’s wall…
– 20 step ups with coupon
– 20 dips
– 20 lunges with coupon
- Next up, DORA 1-2-3:
– 100 merkins on coupon
– 200 coupon curls
– 300 squats
Drop off coupons and head back to flag for COT
- Sugarland, welcome to the tribe! You crushed it today. You’re going to love this group of men and are a great addition.
- R-X, if there was a “Mr. Consistency” for Screaming Eagle it would be you 100%. You never miss a workout!
- Seahorse, it was great having you with us this morning! I thoroughly enjoyed your Alannis Morrisette story…Hugh McRae you need to hear it if you haven’t
YHC didn’t know what Alanis Morrissette sang, so I’m sitting in the office listening to her now.
One hand in my pocket and the other one is lifting a coupon,