AO: Screaming Eagle
QIC: Trolly Stop (by way of last minute request from T-Party)
# of PAX: 10
PAX: The Mountie, Rx, 8-Penny, T-Party, Spare Rib, Tubbs, Bartman (South Carolina), Foxtrot, Flamer
Standing on our right legs, we performed the following circuit:
- 10 x Arm Curls (each arm)
- 10 x Overhead Punches (each arm)
- 10 x Touch the Ground on left side then raise hands over head on right side
- 10 x Touch the Ground on right side then raise hands over head on left side
- 10 x Touch the Ground in front then raise hands over head
- 10 x Pump Fists simulating running in place Repeat circuit on left leg.
Repeated on left leg.
- 20 x Hindu Merkins
- 40 x Hindu Squats
Then we moseyed to a shelter with picnic tables.
- 45 x Bulgarian Split Squats (each leg)
- 45 x Crunchy Frogs
- 45 x Merkins
- 45 x Superman Thrusts
Next, we moseyed over to the volleyball courts. Here, Flamer had to scoot because he wasn’t feeling well. Hey dude, you made it longer than I would have with some vomit taste in my mouth. I can’t imagine what that is like, but I hope that someone figures it out soon. We’ve got your back, brother!
- 4 x Sprints in the soft sand
In honor of our homey who was no longer with us, we moseyed over to Flamer’s Wall.
- 30 x Bulgarian Split Squats (each leg)
- 40 x Crunchy Frogs
- 40 x Merkins
- 40 x Superman Thrusts
Mosey back to the flags. We had about two minutes to spare, so we went for a short round of Mary.
- 40 x Flutter kicks rolling over into the Superman (held it for about a minute)
We discussed getting Franks some pre-owned shoes and the Sasquatch coming up at the end of the month. Rx took us out in prayer. I should have involved T-Party more in calling out the Q, but it was early, and I wasn’t very clear headed. Regardless, it is always a joy to lead. Thank you for the opportunity.
Peace, Love, and Get Those Chests to the Ground! –Trolly Stop