- The PAX:Dino, Heisenberg, Gobo, Chop Shop, Last, Blue Steel, Ball Bearing, Bone Spur, Gordo (Durham), Joe Dirt, Double D, Pig Pen, Sea Horse, Atari, FMB, Old Soul, Sooner, Dr. Feelgood, Snap On, Blade, Ronaldo, Shakespeare, Red Roof, Dr. Perky, Overbite, Frying Pan, Baby Back, 8 Penny, SOL, Wopner, Avalanche, Tennabaum, Tom Sawyer, Oops!, Dixie Chick, Spin Doctor, Spin Off, Sunshine, LETC, FNG (Cinco de Loco), FNG (Dip Cup), FNG (Commodore 64), FNG (One Dollar), FNG (Price is Right), FNG (Wal-Mart), FNG (Cheerwine), FNG and FNG
49 PAX made the best decision of the day this morning and posted at Baywatch under a burning sky! The disclaimer was given quickly and off we go…
YHC picked his favorite warmarama to make sure the PAX was warmed up before an intense beat down session:
- Side Straddle Hops x 15 IC
- 1 Burpee
- Windmills x 15 IC
- 2 Burpees
- Cotton Picker x 15 IC
- 3 Burpees
- Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
- 4 Burpees
- LBCs x 15 IC
- 5 Burpees
- Merkins x 15 IC
- 6 Burpees
- Bobby Hurleys x 15 OYO
- 7 Burpees
- Plank Jacks x 15 IC
- 8 Burpees
- Seal Claps x 15 IC
- 9 Burpees
- Arm Circles x 15 IC
- 10 Burpees
Engines were revved up and it was time to serve the main course!
First, PAX ran to Johnnie Mercer’s Pier in two single file lines. Once all the bodies arrived at the beach, YHC announced that we were going to do the BLIMPS in a special way. It went something like this:
Starting from the Pier all the way to Stone St., run through each Access Point (12 in total) in a loop i.e. down one access point, up the other one is 1 loop.
Perform the BLIMPS at every loop. First loop, do the B, second loop do B & L so on, so forth. If you did the math, there were 6 loops that matched up perfectly!
Well, PAX tried hard to finish it but due to the size of the group we were running out of time and YHC could not bear the thought of not getting wet. So just like any other Q would do, he called an audible to cut it short and directed the PAX to the beach. We got wet while doing a modified derkin. But most importantly, PAX was happy to jump in the ocean. All of this cost some time so we arrived at the flag with a 5-10 min delay. BUT no man was left behind. That was Q’s goal….
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama… We had 9 FNGs!!!! It was awesome to see these new faces…
- @chop shop – good luck on the final leg of the adoption process.You guys worked hard for this! Tell us the good news soon.
- Kudos to @Sooner for bringing 4 FNGs… I think he deserves a hat!
- PAX – I am known for my timely workouts but forgive me for the 10 min extra time! At least we didn’t go to penalty kicks!! Apologies for any inconveniences. I didn’t have the heart to get us back without getting wet…
- @Tom Sawyer – If you remember the names of the last two FNGs, please let me know. Looks like my video turned off.
- Thanks to those PAX who helped with some Mary while I was making sure no man was left behind.
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.