# of PAX: 5
PAX: Snickers, Brady, Calvin, Bluegrass
- SSH x 30 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
- since we have uneven numbers and I had DORA planned, we will just do the reps individually!
- 100- squat press
- 100- kettlebell swings
- 100- American hammers
- do AMRAP in 30 seconds and then hold a wall handstand for 30 seconds, flapjack until all reps are complete!
- Mary while we wait for the SIX
- Back to the kettlebells for EMOM for 10 minutes
- 5- Turkish get ups
- 10- deadlifts
- 15- upright rows
- complete the reps and rest for the remaining time until the minute ends and we start again!
- Line up with a 20# kettlebell up front. Leader of the line must hold the kettlebell overhead while we Indian Run two laps around the park
- strong work by these 4 PAX who joined me this morning!
- Its always fun to mix it up and cross the bridge!!! Thanks for the hospitality
- Prayers for AATB’s family recovering at home after a car accident in the mountains.
Thanks for signing me up Brady! It was a privilege and an honor to lead you men this morning.
BTB- over and out!