DATE: Thursday, 5/31/18
QIC: Mr. Kotter
# of PAX: 10
PAX: Fatback, Sweatervest, Daggerboard, Money Gun, Snickers, Brady, Deputy Dawg, Heisenberg, Sparky
WARM-UP: Well, what happened was… Blade had the Q, but we were Bladeless at 0530 so YHC stepped in to get the pax warmed up and ready for Blade’s arrival. And it went a little something like this…
- SSH x 25 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 25 IC
- 10 Burpees OYO
- Mosey Loop around the parking lot with buttkicks, high knees and karaoke.
Finding ourselves still Bladeless and running in circles, YHC took the pax out on the town.
- Mosey to abandoned block next to PDP for 4 Corners
- 25 merkins
- 25 monkey humpers
- 25 LBCs
- 25 Bobby Hurleys
- Rinse and repeat
- Plank-o-rama while waiting for the six
- Mosey down to PDP entrance
- Freddy Mercurys x 50 IC
- Mosey to bottom of Beatdown Mtn for very abbreviated/modified Dora
- 50 merkins
- 50 LBCs
- partner sprints up the hill (each pax got in 2 sprints)
- all pax make 3rd sprint to top of the hill
- Stretch walk and Mosey to the marina at Riverwalk for modified Hwy 66
- run 2 light poles, do 2 burpees
- run 4 light poles, do 4 burpees
- repeat up to 10 poles and 10 burpees
- Indian run back to AO
COT: not much to report or request by pax….prayers of thanks for the will and strength to post with such a great group of men….prayers for first responders near and far.
MOLESKIN: Blade…enough said.
It was a privilege to lead and I was honored that you followed.
Mr. Kotter out.