QIC: Trolly Stop
# of PAX: 6
PAX: Doughnut, Locks, FNG (Grunt), Tea Party, and Tombstone
Since it was Affordable Thursday, we grabbed some hand weights to make this dynamic warm-up a little more intense.
Standing on our right legs, we performed the following circuit on a single count:
- 10 x Arm Curls (each arm)
- 10 x Overhead Presses (each arm)
- 5 x Touch the Ground on left side then raise hands over head on right side (both arms)
- 5 x Touch the Ground on right side then raise hands over head on left side (both arms)
- 10 x Touch the Ground in front then raise hands over head (both arms)
- 10 x Pump Fists simulating running in place (each arm)
Repeat circuit on left leg.
Unfortunately, weights were at a premium, but we grabbed what we had and moseyed to the nearest picnic shelter.
We partnered up, and each group grabbed a weight. Each individual was responsible for the following set of exercises. While one man performed the movements with the coupon, his partner performed 10-25 merkins.
25 x Bulgarian Split Squats (each leg)
50 x Goblet Squats
50 x Dumbbell Swings
*Those that finished early repeated the entire series as many times as possible.
Locks has been a real go-getter. Not only has he been showing up regularly and killing it, he brought a FNG with him–Welcome aboard, Grunt! We discussed the soft opening of Iron Island and prayed for those in need.
It’s always a pleasure to lead, gentlemen.
Peace, love, and get those chests to the ground,
Trolly Stop (CHOO CHOO!)