AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 11
THE PAX: Glass Joe, 8-Penny, Trolley Stop, FNG Locks, Fox Trot, The Hoff, Flamer, Sunshine, The Mountie, Nomad
QIC: Chicken Noodle
- Reverse LBC (knees to chest) 4-count IC x20
- Backwards Little Baby Arm Circles IC x30
Interval Giver to the Speed Bumps
- All PAX face backwards except the lead man. Last PAX backpedals to the front and continues facing forwards. Continue until all PAX are facing forward, then regular Interval run
- Sprint to the first speed bump – 25 merkins then backpedal to start
- Sprint to second speed bump – 50 squats then backpedal to start
- Sprint to third speed bump – 75 LBC’s then backpedal to start
- Sprint to fourth speed bump – 100 Side Straddle Hops and stay there
Quarter Pounder with Extra Ketchup
- Backward Lunge to first speed bump – 25 merkins
- Crawl Bear (reverse bear crawl) to second speed bump – 50 squats
- backpedal to third speed bump – 75 LBC’s
- Backpedal to fourth speed bump – 100 Side Straddle Hops
Finish with a mosey back to the flag
- F2 tomorrow night at Good Hops for March Birthdays at 1830
- Great having The Mountie, Nomad and Flamer back out in the gloom! We missed you.
- Always good having Hoff around to enlighten us on best practices in parenting. “25 burpees when you get to the bottom of the stairs”
- I think 8-Penny was there but I’m not sure? It was too dark and he was too far away.
- Trolley Stop, Glass Joe and Locks, y’all are running machines!!
- Sunshine, great talking with you this morning and glad you’re a part of the group!
- Safe travels this week Fox Trot. I still think you’re an International Man of Mystery.
What a great way to start the morning!