PAX: Crosswalk, TinyTank, Donut, Hooch, TeaParty, TrolleyStop, GlassJoe, Minecraft, Longhorn, Moab, RX, Kingpin, BottleRocket
SSH x40 IC
2-column Indian run to the BigRock
Preview run through 1/3 mile circuit.
Complete AMLAP with a min of 3. Circuit exercise stations included:
- Pull-ups x20
- Bench-Bridge-Spider-Merkins x20
- Donkey-Kick-Fence-Jumps x20
- Box-Jumps x20
- BigRock-Derkins x20
Mary on the 6
2-column Indian run back to Flags
- TinyTank is getting noticeably faster, strong work brother!
- RX – I love the pull-up modification…like a SpiderMonkey!
- Minecraft was steady like a tractor. Nice having you join us down south.
- GlassJoe decided to flip-the-script and start arriving early so he can stretch his hammies.
- Welcome back Longhorn, keep up the great work, it will only get easier!
- Strong work Kingpin, way to hang in there!
- Great job to all the runners this past weekend especially SirMix completing his 1st 50 miler!!
- Prayers for Beth (Minecraft) recovering from a triple-by-pass, Johnny (RX) having some testing done, TinyTank’s sister & brother-in-law going through a tough time and my brother, Kirk, who needs desperately to face his demons.
Motivated group this morning, it was a pleasure to lead!!