# of PAX: 1
It was a beautiful morning for Turbo Tuesday; crisp, lots of stars, yellow crescent moon low over the ocean, but I digress…
Time to get warm, so
- 10 burpees OYO (literally, alone)
- 10 burpees OYO (still alone, did I find the right parking lot?)
- Intervals for 1 seemed unlikely to push, so on the fly adjustment to cover some ground and take in the sights.
- Head East on Causeway Drive over bridge
- Head North on N. Lumina to Johnny Mercer’s lot
- Head West over bridge on W. Salisbury Street and then over Heidi Trask bridge (steeper than I thought)
- Run one block, turn around and follow same course in reverse to AO the long way.
- No time for Mary and ground wet, so abbreviated COT with sweaty, obligatory but brief name video.
- All participants agreed it was an all-time great Q!
- Enjoyed the route and it worked out for time
- Have interval Q in pocket for another day
- Appreciate BTB’s offer to Q and the push to get out of bed.