AO: Screaming Eagle
# of PAX: 12
THE PAX: Glass Joe, Tubbs, R-X, EPO, Tea Party, 9 to 5, Nomad, Trolley Stop, Stiffler’s Mudder, Stiffler, Sir-Mix-A-Lot
QIC: Chicken Noodle
- Pax start off the games with an Olympic Torch Relay lined up for an indian run as the last man runs the torch (50 pound ruck) to the front of the group
- First event, curling! Three rounds of pull-ups, dips and American Hammer’s. On the third round, swap pull-ups for 50 merkins.
- What would the olympics be without Skiing? As there was no snow, we had to make due. So we burpee broad jumped our way up and down the basketball court.
As we continued the games we OLYMPIC TORCH RELAYED back up towards the front basketball courts of Ashley high school
- “Sanka, ya ded? Yeh mon.” Wheelbarrow (one pax holds feet of another pax while they crawl on their hands). Every two steps, pax on hand does a merkin while other pax does a squat. Switch positions on the way back.
We’re in the home stretch now! OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY back to flags for our final event!
- PAX gather in a circle in plank position. Hold plank while each pax takes turns sprinting around the circle twice.
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
- Prayer’s for Nomad’s girlfriend’s dad (Big Jer) and for 9 to 5’s niece (Tess)
- Saturday morning Carolina Beach workout coming in March! – more info to come soon via EPO
- Screaming Eagle is getting a flag! Donations can be made to EPO
All pax get the gold this morning! Y’all crushed it. There’s no better way to start the morning and I’m grateful to be a part of it!