# of PAX: 12
PAX: Gobo, Ugly Stik, Chop Shop, Dino, FNG- Baby Back, Etch A Sketch, Sparky, Snail Mail, EOM, Quatro, Zuckerburg
- Zuckerburg and YHC met at 0500 to Ruck and Read.
- disclaimer that today is Q School and explain proper terminology for beginning an exercise
- SSH x 25 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
- Indian Run around the park to the rock pile by Eaton Elementary
- everyone grabs two rocks and circles up around Chop Shop who will lead us in:
- Curls x 20 IC
- Tricep Extensions x 20 IC
- Shoulder Press x 20 IC
- Flies x 20 IC
- we continued exercises until Chop Shop flawless executed a command to begin the exercise and called cadence
- back to the Indian Run around the pond to the shelter for:
- squats x 20 IC (led by Snail Mail)
- flutter kicks x 20 IC (led by Quatro)
- both executed the cadence flawlessly
- mosey to the pull up bars for an ARMY PT TEST!
- partner up. one partner goes at a time
- 2 minutes of merkins AMRAP
- 2 minutes of Sit Ups AMRAP
- 1 mile run AYG
- mosey back to the flag!
- Funeral Service for Ball Bearing’s MIL on Sunday, 2/11 at 1:00pm
- look for details to be posted on Slack
- lets have a big group there
- LETC’s 2.0 will be building pull up bars at Ogden Park on Saturday, 2/17 for his Eagle Scout project. Help will be needed! The set up will be the same as it as at HMP! Let’s get a big group there to help and support!
- Zuckerburg had to cut out early during the mile run of the PT test due to the response in his body from 25+ chicken wings during the Super Bowl the night before!
- I have laminated copies of the Ruck and Read outline Zuckerburg and I have been following. Let me know if you want one!
Sorry the BB is late! It was an honor and a privilege.
BTB- over and out!