- February 6, 2018
- 14 Pax: Hoverround, LETC, Sweater Vest, Gravity, Fatback, Tiny Dancer, Heisenberg, Gobo, Blade, Mr. Kotter, Tank, Snickers, Trump
- Name of Q: Morpheus
- The warm-up: Sweater Vest vocalized an aversion to burpees, so obligatory 10 burpees OYO. To end of parking lot and back a few times from the flag for butt kickers, high knees, skipping and karaoke. Then, yep, 10 burpees OYO.
- The THANG: 4 ruckers head out to get the miles in.
- Runners run 2 minutes at mile pace, then 45 seconds rest/walk; run 1 minute at 1/2 mile pace, then 45 seconds rest/walk; run 30 seconds all out fast as you can, then 45 seconds rest/walk; repeat in a loop around UNCW campus. Detour to parking deck and run to top using same intervals, then down stairwell. Nice sprint to AO to finish.
- Back to AO for cool down jog around parking lot leading to…
- …Mary. Flutter kicks x25; American hammer x15; Box cutters x10 each direction; Freddy Mercury x30 (Hoverround intentionally runs out the clock)
- COT/Moleskin: Great work PAX staying together during the run! Collective effort gave us a great push. Prayers for those in need and for help seeing those whom we can help this week.
It is an honor and a privilege. – M